West Ham 0 Burnley 3 - The Hard Facts
It`s the morning after the night before and despite a good nights` sleep, the incidents that occurred yesterday still dominate the thoughts of the media and will do so for several days.
After the defeat, we took the opportunity to delve into the record and form books to come up with a few brutal, hard facts.
• The defeat yesterday, was the third consecutive Premier League game the Hammers had lost by three goals or more, the first time that has happened since March 2008
• Joe Hart, recalled to the first-team in place of Adrian, now has the unenviable record of conceding the worst goals-per-game ratio of any Premier League keeper who has made more than four starts, 2.2 goals per game.
• David Moyes has crossed swords with Sean Dyche 5 times as a manager and has not won a single game, with his record reading - lost 3 and drawn 2.
• Burnley managed to stick the ball in the West Ham net on 3 occasions despite only having 4 shots on target throughout the entire game.
• Burnley didn`t have a shot on target until they scored the games opening goal, in the 66th minute, their second shot, three minutes later, made it 2-0.