West Ham v Burnley - Pre-Match Stat Attack
Burnley are the visitors to the London Stadium this Saturday, for a Premier League clash.
Ahead of the intriguing fixture between the two sides that wear claret and blue in the Premier League, we`ve delved into the record and form books to bring you a raft of facts.
• West Ham United have a good recent record against Burnley, the last 7 Premier League matches have seen the Hammers win 5, draw 1 and lose 1.
• When it comes to top-flight games between the two sides on Hammers turf, the results heavily favour West Ham, 16 games have seen West Ham win 12, draw 3 and lose just 1.
• The last time West Ham were beaten at home by Burnley, in the Premier League was back in October 1973 when Burnley won 1-0.
• The last time West Ham were beaten at home by Burley was in December 2011 when Burnley won a Championship fixture.
• The reciprocating fixture, this season, saw the game end 1-1 with Burnley snatching a late equaliser and Andy Carroll receiving a red card.
• West Ham`s recent form is poor, the last 6 games have yielded just 5 points out of a possible 18.
• The Hammers have not recorded back-to-back Premier League victories since December 2016 when one of those wins was against Burnley.
• West Ham have lost their last two fixtures by a 4-1 score-line, the last time the Hammers lost 3 games by a 3-goal margin was back in March 2008.
• In his past 4 games against Sean Dyche, David Moyes has failed to register a win drawing 2 and losing 2.
• Burnley have not won any of their last 7 Premier League games, failing to score in 5 of them games.