West Ham v Burnley - Match Officials
There`s no doubting the Hammers are in something akin to a perilous position when it comes to the Premier League table.
Two consecutive 4-1 away defeats, at the hands of Liverpool and Swansea City, have seen those anxieties return relating to tumbling through the relegation trap-door.
There are a mere three points between the Hammers and those aforementioned places reserved for those who are set to lose their Premier League status.
This Saturday, West Ham welcome Burnley to the London Stadium for a Premier League fixture with Sean Dyche`s side guaranteed to give the Hammers a competitive game.
Ahead of the game, as we contemplate focussing on it, we are now able to bring you the names of the officials chosen to uphold the rules of the game.
• Referee - Lee Mason
• Assistant Referee - Harry Lennard
• Assistant Referee -Matthew Wilkes
• Fourth Official - Graham Scott
With regards to the referee, Lee Mason, has officiated in 20 games and has issued 53 yellow cards and 3 red cards.
So far this season, Lee Mason has taken charge of the following games involving West Ham United:
• 19 August - Premier League - Southampton 3 West Ham United 2 - yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 1.
• 23 August - Premier League - West Ham United 2 Newcastle United 3, yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 0.