Liverpool v West Ham - Match Officials
This Saturday, West Ham United return to action after a two-week break, when they travel to Anfield to take on Liverpool in a Premier League fixture.
The fixture will be a difficult one for the Hammers against a Liverpool side who are very good going forward, however, there are question marks regarding their defence.
Ahead of the game we are now able to bring you the names of those appointed to officiate:
• Referee - Stuart Attwell
• Assistant Referee - Richard West
• Assistant Referee - Mark Scholes
• Fourth Official - Martin Atkinson
With regards to the referee, Stuart Attwell, he has taken charge of 21 games this season and has issued 70 yellow cards and 1 red card.
This season, Stuart Attwell has taken charge of the following games involving West Ham United:
• 14 Oct - Premier League - Burnley 1 West Ham 1 - yellow cards issued 5, red cards issued 1 (Andy Carroll)
• 26 Dec - Premier League - Bournemouth 3 West Ham United 3 - yellow cards issued 7, red cards issued 0.