West Ham v Watford - Fascinating Facts
Watford are our opposition at the London Stadium this Saturday, in a Premier League game.
But, with the form of both sides patchy, what do the record and form books tell us to expect?
• Recent games between the two sides on Hammers soil, favour Watford, the last 5 games have yielded 1 win 1 draw and 3 defeats.
• A Watford win in this fixture would see the Hornets do a league double over West Ham for the first time.
• If the Hammers can avoid defeat, it will be the first time they have gone 5 successive games unbeaten, in all competitions, at the London Stadium.
• But, when it comes to Premier League games, the last 5 have produced just the solitary win, against West Brom, with the record reading 1 win, 3 draws and 1 defeat.
• West Ham enter this game having not kept a clean-sheet in the last 8 Premier League games.
• The Hammers enter this fixture with David Moyes not having lost in 4 home Premier League matches against Watford, winning 3 and drawing 1.
• Michail Antonio hasn`t scored in any of his last 19 appearances at the London Stadium but has scored in 6 of his last 7 league matches against Watford.
• Having beaten Chelsea on Monday night, a win against West Ham will give Watford their first back-to-back league wins since November 2017.
• The Hornets won their first 3 Premier League away games of the 2017 / 2018 season but in their last 10, their record reads won 1, drawn 2 and lost 7.