West Ham v Bournemouth - Fascinating Facts
It`s that time of the week again, time to delve through the record and form books to discover a few fascinating facts about the fixture this weekend.
Ahead of our home clash with Bournemouth we`ve done exactly that.
• When these two teams clash there are, inevitably, goals. There have been 23 scored in the last 5 meetings. The average of 4.6 goals per game is the highest for any Premier League game with a qualification there must have been 5 fixtures.
• Of those aforementioned 23 goals, an incredible 16 have come in the second half with half of them coming in the last ten minutes.
• Bournemouth have travelled to our neck of the woods on just 5 occasions in all competitions, winning just on the 1 occasion, a 4-3 win in August 2015 in a Premier League fixture.
• West Ham enter this game on a run of 6 unbeaten games, winning 3 and drawing 3.
• Marko Arnautovic is the Hammer in form, being involved in 9 goals in his last 7 Premier League matches with the Austrian scoring 6 and providing 3 assists.
• In the last 6 Premier League games the Hammers have netted 15 times after scoring just 14 in their opening 17 games.
• Bournemouth have not lost a game since Christmas in the Premier League, winning 2 and drawing 2.
• But, when it comes to games in London, there recent record is poor, they`ve not on any of the last 9, drawing 2 and losing 7.