Huddersfield v West Ham - Fascinating Facts
Three points for the Hammers, in this fixture, but be most welcome.
But, what do the record and form books tell us to expect?
• The reciprocating fixture, back in September, saw West Ham register their first of the 2017 / 2018 season and in the process inflicted the first defeat of the season upon Huddersfield.
• West Ham don`t have a good record when it comes to league fixtures on Huddersfield soil, the last 12 have seen Huddersfield in 10, but we should point out the last time Huddersfield hosted West Ham was back in November 1971.
• The Hammers recent form is respectable, the last 7 Premier League games have yielded 3 wins, 3 draws and just the 1 defeat.
• If the Hammers can score 2 goals in this fixture they will reach the 400 away goal mark in the Premier League.
• Marko Arnautovic could be the Hammer to watch, the Austrian has scored 4 goals in his last 4 Premier League appearances.
• Huddersfield`s last 4 Premier League games have seen them lose 3 and draw 1, in those 4 games they`ve scored just 2 goals.