West Ham v West Bromwich - Fascinating Facts
Three points is a must this Tuesday evening when the Hammers welcome West Bromwich Albion to the London Stadium.
Ahead of the fixture we`ve taken time-out to delve into the record and form books to come up with a raft of fascinating facts.
• The recent record between these two sides, in the last 8 fixtures, favours West Ham with the Hammers not being beaten, but we should point out that the last 6 encounters have ended all-square.
• The last time West Brom kept a clean-sheet in both games against West Ham United was ay back in the 1976 / 1977 season.
• The Hammers have hit the back of the net 8 times in their last 3 games, that is as many as they had scored in the previous 11 games.
• West Brom arrive for this fixture on a poor run of form having not won any of their last 19 Premier league games.
• West Ham`s recent home form is nothing to boast about though, the last 6 Premier League games have bought 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses.
• The Hammers have 18 points from the 20 Premier League games they`ve played this season, that is their worst total in the top-flight since they had 15 back in the 2013 / 2014 season.