Bournemouth v West Ham United - Stat Attack
Ahead of the Boxing Day clash, down on the south-coast, against Bournemouth, we`ve assembled a few interesting facts and figures for you to mull over.
• The two clubs have met 9 times previously, the Hammers have won 5, lost 2 and drawn 2.
• The two clubs have only met on 4 occasions in the Premier League, those 4 meetings have produced 17 goals.
• Amongst the 17 goals mentioned above, there have been two hattricks for Bournemouth players, Callum Wilson and Joshua King.
• West Ham, in 10 away games this season, have registered just 1 win, last time out against Stoke City when the Hammers won 3-0. The other 9 away trips have seen the Hammers lose 6 and draw 3.
• Michail Antonio could be the Hammer to watch in this game, he scored in both fixtures last season.
• Marko Arnautovic could be the best bet to score first, the Austrian has scored 3 goals in his last 4 appearances.
• Bournemouth, in the last 2 fixtures they have played on Boxing Day, have failed to trouble the scorers.