West Ham v Everton - Stat Attack
As we prepare to welcome Everton to the London Stadium, we`ve uncovered a raft of facts and figures relating to the game.
• West Ham don`t have a great record in league meetings between the clubs in the last thirty years. Of 48 fixtures the Hammers have won just 7 and have lost 29 of those games.
• The Hammers haven`t beaten Everton, at home, in any of the last 8 games, losing 6 and drawing 2.
• West Ham`s recent form is poor, the last 9 matches have brought just 1 win.
• But, after 5 straight defeats West Ham are unbeaten in their last 2 fixtures.
• Compared to last season, with 33 games played, the Hammers have 16 points fewer.
• The Hammers have dropped 22 points from winning positions this season, the most by any Premier league club.
• West Ham have only scored 18 goals at home this season compared to the 26 they have scored on the road.
• The Everton striker, Romelu Lukaku, has scored once in each of his last 9 appearances against West Ham.