Olympic Stadium Decision Delay
Decisions, decisions, decisions!
I`m still none the wiser after reading an article in the press this morning as to what might be going on with regards to our application / proposed move to the Olympic Stadium.
With the 2012 London Games now a fast fading memory, the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) now have to decide what the venue`s primary purpose will be.
Apparently the LLDC are set to hold a board meeting next week but the general feeling is that a decision will be delayed until December, thereby leaving us (and all the other parties interested) in some sort of limbo.
Furthermore, the article offered the insinuation that the cost of converting the stadium, to accept our needs, something in the region of £160 million, may be causing a few concerns.
Anyone else get the feeling that this could run and run without a satisfactory conclusion being reached for months?